Monday, August 22, 2011

The hour cometh!

Hello friends. I'm presently at home in the lovely Bakersfield, CA. And guess what? I'm leaving for Spain in 3 days! Anyone that knows me well should know that my greatest desire since I was 14 has been to go to Spain. (Well, greatest desire after inventing a negative-calorie ice cream. I'll let y'all know how that goes.) Since I've been awaiting this adventure for SO long, I figure it's only awesome that I should share it with everyone!

Currently feeling nice and relaxed... for the first time since 2008. It'll be nice to be at home for the next few days. I just have to not think about how long my flight to Spain will be... (Which is about 15 hours, BTW's.)

Any followers of my other blogs will note that I'm terrible about keeping up on my blogging... I promise to do better this time! For reals. Expect pictures, stories, and magic. Okay, maybe not magic. But the pictures and stories will be magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment